Handycafe Server NOT WORKING

Previously I wrote an article about how to deleted the handycafe client to help my dear readers to find the best solutions for their problem...

Previously I wrote an article about how to deleted the handycafe client to help my dear readers to find the best solutions for their problem. And now I want to share this informative and individual solution for those who are suffering on NOT WORKING HANDYCAFE SERVER.



In my previous article or tutorial about on how to delete Handycafe Client I share that solution because I was one of those who experienced that kind of problem. So again, I’m here to share my best solutions because I encountered this problem.

One day one of my clients call me and ask to visit on his shop because of the Server computer is not working any more so to make the story short, I reformat the server computer for it to work again, and I need to install the Handycafe Server for them to control or manipulate the client computer. But unfortunately I’ts NOT WORKING, even I uninstall and install it again, it’s still not working.

And like I always do if I have some problem I ask my best friend GOOGLE to solve the problem but suddenly I got nothing. So I need to do something to keep on trying for the handy cafe server to work because my client need is for his computer shop. And Here it is I will share with you the best solutions for handy cafe server not working please follow the steps below.

Implementation Guide
1. First, you need to download my files, this rar file contains Hanycafe setup V 2.1.32 SE and Server update.


2. After you download the file install the handycafe setup V 2.1.32 SE.

3.After you install open it and register your account if you don’t any account on handycafe please click this Sign Up link.

4. Then, if you‘re done registering you’re handy cafe server go ahead and update it via Server Update on the file that you have downloaded.

5. Congratulations!!! Your handycafe Server is Now Working!! :-)

COMMENTS

Name

Blogging,2,Google Adsense,1,Smart Phone,2,Technology,1,Tips and Tricks,1,Web Development,1,
ltr
item
Connectwithbedo: Handycafe Server NOT WORKING
Handycafe Server NOT WORKING
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgLQ6mnprlXpnvX7BEZD10z3JFM0Q51fW6S-osKqk091YU37ddCN1oZw940KCH-dQB9o3-0A4ArshNvuh6T3jzpkeYXDB0RWRHo-yEWUk-GagGwpn1AkKoFyDe1V31yNlviYOS3MLHYEwkx/s400/handycafe-logo-opt.png
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgLQ6mnprlXpnvX7BEZD10z3JFM0Q51fW6S-osKqk091YU37ddCN1oZw940KCH-dQB9o3-0A4ArshNvuh6T3jzpkeYXDB0RWRHo-yEWUk-GagGwpn1AkKoFyDe1V31yNlviYOS3MLHYEwkx/s72-c/handycafe-logo-opt.png
Connectwithbedo
http://connectwithbedo.blogspot.com/2016/01/handycafe-server-not-working_17.html
http://connectwithbedo.blogspot.com/
http://connectwithbedo.blogspot.com/
http://connectwithbedo.blogspot.com/2016/01/handycafe-server-not-working_17.html
true
3969469622518727520
UTF-8
Loaded All Posts Not found any posts VIEW ALL Readmore Reply Cancel reply Delete By Home PAGES POSTS View All RECOMMENDED FOR YOU LABEL ARCHIVE SEARCH ALL POSTS Not found any post match with your request Back Home Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat January February March April May June July August September October November December Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec just now 1 minute ago $$1$$ minutes ago 1 hour ago $$1$$ hours ago Yesterday $$1$$ days ago $$1$$ weeks ago more than 5 weeks ago Followers Follow THIS CONTENT IS PREMIUM Please share to unlock Copy All Code Select All Code All codes were copied to your clipboard Can not copy the codes / texts, please press [CTRL]+[C] (or CMD+C with Mac) to copy